A pre-conference competition for the Winter Conference, this contest includes both student and faculty categories.
- 50 cents per image
- 6 pm, February 18, 2020
Rules and Submission Guidelines
- This is a pre-conference contest for students and teachers at the annual Winter Conference. Entries must be uploaded to the ATPI contest site – contest.atpi.org – by 6 pm on February 20, 2019. Instructions for preparing images can be found at atpi.org/submission.
- An environmental portrait is an image that tells the viewer something about the subject, either through other elements within the image or as a psychological study. See the work of Arnold Newman, Annie Liebovitz or Mark Seliger.
- All images must have been taken after August 1, 2018. Work entered in any previous ATPI contest is not eligible for this contest.
- Instructions for preparing images can be found at http://www.atpi.org/submission. Any photos without metadata will be disqualified.
- A school must have at least one person registered for the Winter Conference in order to enter this contest.
- Contest poster is available here.