A carry-in competition at the Winter Conference, this contest includes both student and faculty categories.
- 50 cents per image
- $1 per image for non-ATPI members
- February 8th, 2013
Rules and Submission Guidelines
- This is a carry-in contest for students and teachers at the annual Winter Conference. Entries should be hand-delivered by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 8 to the ATPI registration desk in the Fine Arts Building on the University of Texas at Arlington campus.
- An environmental portrait is an image that tells the viewer something about the subject, either through other elements within the image or as a psychological study. See the work of Arnold Newman, Annie Liebovitz or Mark Seliger.
- All images must have been taken after August 1, 2012. Work entered in any previous ATPI contest is not eligible for this contest.
- Instructions for preparing images can be found at http://www.atpi.org/submission. Any photos without metadata will be disqualified.
- A school must have at least one person registered for the Winter Conference in order to enter this contest.
- Contest poster is available in the PDF file.