A pre-conference competition for the Winter Conference, this contest includes both student and faculty categories.
- 50 cents per image – ATPI member
- $1 per image – non-ATPI member
- 6 pm, February 22, 2022
Rules and Submission Guidelines
- This is a pre-conference contest for students and teachers as a part of the annual Winter Conference. Entries must be uploaded to the ATPI contest site – contest.atpi.org – by 6 pm on February 22, 2022. Instructions for preparing images can be found at atpi.org/submission.
- An environmental portrait is an image that tells the viewer something about the subject, either through other elements within the image or as a psychological study. See the work of Arnold Newman, Annie Liebovitz or Mark Seliger.
- All images must have been taken after August 1, 2021. Work entered in any previous ATPI contest is not eligible for this contest.
- Instructions for preparing images can be found at http://www.atpi.org/submission. Any photos without metadata will be disqualified.
- Contest poster is available here.